Today, with remote work becoming the temporary default, team culture is more important than ever for morale, productivity, and a sense of connection. It’s inspiring to see how many teams are bringing Kahoot! into their virtual meetings on Zoom to make them more social, encourage participation, discuss work-related, as well as day-to-day topics, and reinforce the feeling of a team威廉希尔官网中文 even when its members are working from home.
here are some creative ways of playing kahoot! via zoom shared by the community. this helps them take existing office tradition online, as well as come up with some new ones:
- LinkedIn connected 50 people across several continents into a virtual quiz. In addition to Zoom and Kahoot!, they also used messaging apps in parallel – blended approach in action!
- London Internet Exchange made a virtual trivia quiz their Friday tradition as a way to increase their team’s motivation:
- MongoDB team thought that some competition in the end of a work week is something to look forward to:
How to play Kahoot! live in your team meeting on Zoom
- Before you start your meeting, log in to your Kahoot! account and open a kahoot you’d like to host
- Log in to Zoom app, click New meeting and select Start with video to start a , or start a
- Once your meeting has started and participants have all joined it, click Play and Host live to launch the kahoot in your web browser so the lobby is showing with the game PIN
- Click the Share button in the Zoom toolbar. Choose to share your browser window with Kahoot! in it. To share computer audio with Kahoot! music during screen sharing, click on Share Computer Sound
- When participants see the game PIN on your shared screen, they use a second device to use this PIN and join the game
- Host the kahoot as usual while your screen is shared. We recommend choosing Side-by-side Mode so you can see participants next to your shared screen
are you using kahoot! via zoom in your company? share your experience on linkedin!